Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday...and it was GOOD!

This morning, SweetPea and her mama came over for a visit. Good Friday! It actually ended up being a great Good Friday too! (Even though my stupid Hot Cross Buns dough didn't rise...stupid yeast).

We started off by trying make Hot Cross Buns. SweetPea thought it was inappropriate to sing the song...only because Turbo kept laughing because we were saying the word, BUNS. Go figure...boys. After we mixed the dough, we were to wait a bit for the dough to rise...it never did...and it still hasn't. This is why I buy bread. It just frustrates me to no end. I guess killing yeast is what I do best. Bummer.

On to the next project. While mommys had some quiet coffee time, SweetPea and Turbo played in his room. And by this, I mean PLAYED! No paint, no markers, no mess. PLAYED! MIRACLES STILL HAPPEN FOLKS!

We made bunny prints using their hand-prints, which turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself!

Then we sent them outside to find eggs!






It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment