Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Start Over Days?


Ever have one of those? Yesterday was one of those days, that when the ball got rolling...IT DIDN'T STOP! Turbo had a complete and utter meltdown. So much so that it lasted from 1:30 in the afternoon and didn't stop until my mom got to my house at 5:00 after a desperate phone call to her for help.

School was out of the question, being creative with him was out of the question. Everything was out of the question, even eating. He didn't want to eat! He was absolutely crazy! I couldn't calm him down for the life of me. Then it was nap time, and that is when everything fell apart! He wanted nothing to do with a nap. NOTHING! Because of this, he tore his room apart in hopes to say, "I'll get you!" It backfired when I told him that everything must be cleaned up before he does anything else. He didn't like that, and proceeded to insist that I help him. When I told him, "No", his fury was unleashed!

So, I say again, ever have those days in which you wish you could start over? Yep! I did and today is my day...I'm gonna start over!

Lamentations 3:22-23, "Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."

I guess, since God's compassions and mercies (as it says in other translations) are new every morning, so I must be with Turbo.

At least after another cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment