Tuesday, February 22, 2011

School Work Portfolios

I know that it is becoming "that time of the year" in school, and we begin to think about what the kids learned, making sure they have learned what is needed, etc. With homeschool, I have contemplated on how to "show" work for Turbo and subsequently, Tank. I've used portfolio work in the public schools before, and I liked the idea.

With Turbo doing Kindergarten work, but is technically not in Kindergarten simply because of his birthday. I haven't kept actual records simply because they are not needed, but come next year, records need to be kept.

I ran across this site and thought it would have some good insight and info on how to build a portfolio for each year the boys are homeschooled.

KEEPING A PORTFOLIO

No comments:

Post a Comment