Friday, April 15, 2011

Mercies Are New Every Morning...Lamentations 3:23

After going to bed last night I prayed this prayer. That the Lord would grant Turbo and I new mercy the next morning, because if it was anything like yesterday morning and subsequently the day that followed, Friday, April 15, 2011, would be the end of us...ALL!

Turbo has been aruging with me a lot on doing school work. Unfortunately/Fortunately for him, he thrives in a scheduled enviornment. So one little deviation from a set schedule and it throws him off his rocker! So yes, I will be living in schedule for the rest of my life...until that day when he is waiting at the end of a long aisle waiting for a beautfiul bride. It will be that day when I hand off my unending lists of schedules to her and wish her luck as I board a yaht ready to set sail for the Caribbean.

But I digress...

After the blow up, which really didn't seem to EVER end, I made new plans for the kid. It was that same story; different tune. He has a new plan for school. He has a new plan for the morning. He has a new plan for EVERYTHING.

New morning...yes, grace and mercy was restored to this home.

A new seat came in the mail yesterday that will help Turbo immensely while sitting at the table. I had to take away the special chair with the foot rest because Tank thought it would be super cool to climb up it and then even cooler to climb on top of the table, and cooler still to stand on the table. Bye, bye chair, take your place back at Nana and Papa Manor.

So when the new seat arrived, along with a new chewie, R.I.P. old chewie (WHERE EVER YOU ARE!) I could see a light at the end of the tunnel! New plans, new chewie, new seat....nothing can stop us now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment