Tuesday, March 9, 2010

When Life Gets In The Way...

I am wondering how you veteran homeschooling mamas do it! This week is going to be so hectic that I don't know if there is going to be any time for school! Monday was about the only time I can foresee actually having some sort of academia involved!

Since the morning time is the only time that we can do school, naps take precedent over school in the afternoon...mainly because of my sanity needs, we have short window of opportunity to get stuff done.

Now I understand that "school" happens all day and every day at different times and it will always look different. But I am treading water here!

Any words of encouragement out there? THANKS!

1 comment:

  1. Well, the daily life that you do with Turbo is what he needs right now, especially when it comes to choices between sleep and "school"... As he gets older, so will Tank, and things will get easier!! You are doing a GREAT job - keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete