Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Letterboxing - Love Doves

I seriously found something that is way too much fun, almost addicting...LETTERBOXING! If you don't know what letterboxing is, go to http://www.letterboxing.org to check it out!

Last night, I had mommy time and went to a friend's house to carve my first letterbox stamp! Here it is!

AKA: "Mission-Minded"

Here is "Mission-Minded" stamped:


Anyways, Turbo, Tank and I went on our first Letterboxing Adventure today! Here are some photos!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook:
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Scrapbooking design created with Smilebox


It was so much fun that I have already begun to plan out our next letterboxing! We are going to be doing some traveling this summer and you guessed it...we're letterboxing!

1 comment:

  1. Love the video - that was sooo cool! Glad you had a great time today, and actually found some boxes! Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete